I’ve always wondered whether stars hold answers of the universe, and ourselves, and whether destiny and fate are unchangeable. After much reading, reflection and listening, I’d like to share the answers that I’ve consistently found.
- Not everything is predetermined
- Destiny is not unchangeable
- Destiny is not the sole governor of existence
- Fate is worked out by a play of forces: Personal will/self endeavour is one of these forces
- Individual energy can modify fate
Stars record a destiny that has already been formed. Stars are a hieroglyph, not a force. They are a transmitting energy, not an organising power. Stars are indicators.